The TLR RM 2 features independently operating push-button and remote pressure switches to provide the security of knowing you’ll always have light. Packaged as a kit offering everything you need to mount to your long gun.
- 1,000 lumens; 200 m beam; runs 1.5 hours; 3 hours on strobe
- Features independently operating push-button switch or remote pressure switch
- Remote pressure switch exits at 90° providing improved wire routing option while preserving rail space
- Safe off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Securely attaches to long guns with MIL Standard 1913 Rails
- Packaged as a kit offering everything you need to mount to your long gun (remote pressure switch kit, key kit)
- Powered by two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- IPX7; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- 4.55” (11.55 cm); 4.55 oz. (129.0 g)
There are no reviews yet.